The Public Relations committee is led by the Chamber of Commerce Public Relations Officer. The structure and members of the committee are:
1. PR Committee Leader: Finola Howe, Chamber PRO (Danu Consulting)
2. Louise Kilbane, Chamber Vice President (Lollipop Lane)
3. Marie Brouder (Brouder Design)
4. Brendan McCauley (Brendan McCauley Cleaning Services)
5. Roger McCarrick, Community Relations Committee Lead (McCarrick and Sons Auctioneers)
6. Nuala Mullaney (Tubbercurry Tourist Office)
There are three objectives this committee is driving:
1. Develop the Tubbercurry Chamber of Commerce online presence i.e. website, Facebook and Twitter.
2. Organise events that promote networking and learning within the business community.
3. Develop communications infrastructure that shares information, creates awareness and opens communication channels between members.
Networking and Business Gatherings
This committee organises various networking and business gathering events with guest speakers that promote business growth in the area.
The ‘Tubber Times’ newsletter is published and circulated monthly amongst the business community, sharing business articles, updates, news and awards relating to businesses in the south Sligo area.
Tubbercurry Chamber of Commerce has a new brand and logo, we have an updated and more focused Website and our Social Media presence on Facebook and Twitter is more prevalent.
The Public Relations committee always are looking for new ideas and news, so please contact us with anything you’d like to share with the broader business community.